Hello and welcome to my Sailor Moon M.U.G.E.N page. I made this page for all the Sailor Moon fans who loves playing M.U.G.E.N! Yay! All these characters are not made by me. They belong to their rightful owners. I had these characters for a long time now and decided to share and put them here so that others can play them too. I hope you guys will like them and be useful to you. Enjoy!
M.U.G.E.N (also known as MUGEN) is a 2D fighting game engine designed by Elecbyte. You can play MUGEN using your PC with windows or Linux. You can download the latest version of the game from the official elecbyte website here. After you download the game, you go back to this page and download some characters for your MUGEN.
How to add characters in your MUGEN. You can add as many characters as you want in the game.
1. Download your character, unzip it. You need to have a winzip software in your computer for you to do
that. You can download a demo version of winzip here.
2. Open up your MUGEN folder. It should have the following sub-folders - Character, Data, Stage, Sounds,
3. Open the character subfolder and drag your character's folder in it.
4. Open the data folder and locate select.def. Scroll down to where it says "insert your characters below".
You must insert a new line and type the name of the character. Like for example, if the name of your
character is SailorMoon then you will write "sailormoon, stages/sailormoon.def" or if your character is
pikachu, you will write "pikachu, stages/pikachu.def".
5. Save the select.def file. Open your Mugen. Your character should be there.
If you're still having trouble on how to input characters in your Mugen then please visit Youtube.com.
Search for a tutorial video on how to add characters in the Mugen. You just need to find a good and detailed one.
Home | Updates | What is Sailor Moon | Characters | Animated Gifs | Image Galleries